STANLEY PAULUS ARCHITECT INC. is a Full Service Architectural Firm that was established in 1995 in British Columbia, CANADA . Our new office is located in Oakville, Ontario.
The Firm's Main Focus is Commercial, Hospitality, Housing, and Institutional Projects.
In Recent Years We have been Actively Involved with Design and Branding of Several Hotels and Upscale Restaurant Chains Throughout Canada.
Our Projects Are Results of Close Communication, Thought-Sharing, and Coordination between us and our Clients.
- Urban Planning & Architectural Design,
- Building Code Analysis,
- Interior Design,
- Tenant Improvements
- Feasibility Studies & Master Planning
The Firm Has Successfully Completed Various Projects in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, & Manitoba.
A number of our projects have been published internationally and have earned design awards.
- Stanley Paulus, Architect AIBC, OAA, M. Arch, LEED Green Associate is a Seasoned Architect with over Three Decades of Experience in North America,
- Knowledgeable in Planning, Building Codes for New Construction and Adaptive Re-Use of Buildings,
- Experienced in a Wide Range of Commercial & Residential Building Types
Architectural Institute of British Columbia,
Ontario Association of Architects,